Does the point/spot measurement really work as a spot meter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does the point/spot measurement really work as a spot meter?

Post by David Quiles on September 13th 2013, 05:11

No, in fact, any point you choose in the frame will be a 75% of the measured value, the other 25% comes from the rest of the frame. This is how the iOS software works and I can't override this behavior. The best way to take spot measurements is to get close enough to the subject in order to fill the frame with similar tones, using then the point measurement tool.

David Quiles
Admin

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-09-13

View user profile http://mylightmeterpro.bestforo.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum